Click on the subject that suits your request.
The easiest, quickest and most secure way you can make a booking is by booking online here on our site. You are welcome to call our Contact Center on +44 20 3870 3444 (English speaking staff) if you have any questions or need help. Please remember that you have to book and pay your tickets online on our site, you cannot book over the phone, as we cannot accept payment over the phone. This is a security issue designed to protect the customer. You can also e-mail your questions on the contact form here on this page, and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
In general you cannot change, return or cancel your booked and confirmed tickets for football in Barcelona. This is made clear to you early on in the booking process, and you accept this when you agree to our terms and conditions.
However we will do what we can to help you if you cannot use your tickets. If you need to cancel your booking, please contact us via the contact form and state your booking reference, and then we will do what we can to try and cancel your booking. We will then attempt to re-sell your tickets to other clients. We cannot however promise a successful outcome, but we will try to help you.
If we do get your tickets refunded or resold, this will be needed to have been approved by the club and our agent in Barcelona, and we then we have to receive a credit note from our agent. This procedure takes time, and it is not unusual that we would not know if your tickets have been refunded or re-sold, for 1 or 2 weeks after the match date. If your tickets are re-sold or refunded there will be a cancellation fee for each ticket, usually around € 10,for each ticket!
Here at BarcelonaFootballInternational.co.uk you can buy cancellation protection, providing you with full coverage if you should be so unlucky as to have an accident or if you, a member of the travelling party or your closest relatives should get ill.
Our cancellation protection costs 10% of the total cost.
Our cancellation protection covers:
You will get a full reimbursement (deducted the price you paid for the cancellation protection) if the purchaser of the tickets, members of the travelling party or someone in the travelling party’s immediate family (husband, wife, children, siblings or parents) get sick, has an accident or dies. Our cancellation protection covers until you physically begin your journey, typically when you board the flight, train etc. in your home country.
Booking of our cancellation protection:
Our cancellation protection can only be booked together with your tickets, and cannot be booked separately. Our cancellation protection is valid from booking/purchase date. The sum of our cancellation protection cannot be refunded.
Notice of cancellation:
You must notify us if you need to use the cancellation protection to this email address: email@example.com before the date of the event/tour/match etc., otherwise the cancellation protection is void and invalid.
A refund will only be approved with a valid medical certificate. No later than two weeks after the date of the event, we must receive a valid medical certificate along with a copy of your cancellation protection. On the medical certificate the doctor’s name, address and phone number must be clearly stated.
Please send the medical certificate and a copy of your cancellation protection per mail to our postal address:
BarcelonaFootballInternational.co.uk powered by Ticmate
Nygränd 10, 1tr
111 30 Stockholm
If a member of the travelling party needs to cancel:
If a member of the travelling party needs to cancel, we need, in addition to the medical certificate and a copy of your cancellation protection, proof that you were attending the event together with the purchaser of the tickets. This proof could be a copy of the flight or train tickets or a copy of the hotel booking.
Our cancellation protection does not cover:
- If you have forgotten to bring the tickets with you to the event or meeting address.
- If you show up late for the date of the event, and therefore will rejected to enter.
- If you regret your purchase of the tickets.
- If you cannot get access because of transport problems, that neither we nor the venue can be blamed, e.g. like airport strikes or other transportation strikes like in the metro or buses.
- If you miss your flight and/or train.
- Get sick, have an accident or somebody dies while you are travelling.
- In case of natural disasters like volcanic eruptions, floodings, blizzards or earthquakes.
Our cancellation protection can be subscribed for group of 9 persons or less.
- SUN, 20 JAN 2019, 20:45
- SAT, 02 FEB 2019, 18:30
- SAT, 16 FEB 2019 or SUN, 17 FEB 2019
- SAT, 09 MAR 2019 or SUN, 10 MAR 2019
- WED, 13 MAR 2019, 21:00
- SAT, 30 MAR 2019 or SUN, 31 MAR 2019
- SAT, 06 APR 2019 or SUN, 07 APR 2019
- SAT, 20 APR 2019 or SUN, 21 APR 2019
- SAT, 27 APR 2019 or SUN, 28 APR 2019
- SAT, 11 MAY 2019 or SUN, 12 MAY 2019
- SUN, 27 JAN 2019, 20:45
- SAT, 09 FEB 2019 or SUN, 10 FEB 2019
- SAT, 23 FEB 2019 or SUN, 24 FEB 2019
- SAT, 02 MAR 2019 or SUN, 03 MAR 2019
- SAT, 16 MAR 2019 or SUN, 17 MAR 2019
- TUE, 02 APR 2019 or THU, 04 APR 2019
- SAT, 13 APR 2019 or SUN, 14 APR 2019
- TUE, 23 APR 2019 or THU, 25 APR 2019
- SAT, 04 MAY 2019 or SUN, 05 MAY 2019
- SAT, 18 MAY 2019 or SUN, 19 MAY 2019