100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. RCD Espanyol vs Levanteat Power8 Stadium, sat, 4 apr 2020 - sun, 5 apr 2020
From £ 48
2. RCD Espanyol vs Real Madridat Power8 Stadium, tue, 21 apr 2020 - th, 23 apr 2020
From £ 154
3. FC Barcelona vs Atletico Madridat Camp Nou, sat, 25 apr 2020 - sun, 26 apr 2020
From £ 191
4. FC Barcelona vs Leganesat Camp Nou, sat, 21 mar 2020 - sun, 22 mar 2020
From £ 78
5. RCD Espanyol vs Leganesat Power8 Stadium, sat, 2 may 2020 - sun, 3 may 2020
From £ 53
6. FC Barcelona vs SSC Napoli Champions Leagueat Camp Nou, wed, 18 mar 2020
From £ 136
7. FC Barcelona vs Espanyolat Camp Nou, sat, 9 may 2020 - sun, 10 may 2020
From £ 123
8. RCD Espanyol vs Alavesat Power8 Stadium, sat, 14 mar 2020 - sun, 15 mar 2020
From £ 57
9. RCD Espanyol vs Eibarat Power8 Stadium, tue, 12 may 2020 - th, 14 may 2020
From £ 63
10. FC Barcelona vs Real Sociedadat Camp Nou, sat, 7 mar 2020 - sun, 8 mar 2020
From £ 93
FC Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbao
sat, 11 apr 2020 – sun, 12 apr 2020, Camp Nou.
* When collecting the tickets you must show a valid photo ID and proof of purchase by bringing the credit card you used when booking the tickets.
* The final date and time are confirmed 4-10 days prior to the match date. If in doubt please check the club website.
* For an even amount of tickets: generally, the system will assign you seats so that you will be seated all together, be it in a row or in a block. However, sometimes seats will be assigned as close as possible instead, as you can see here!. For an odd amount of tickets: generally, the system will assign you seats so that you will be seated all together, be it in a row or a block. However, sometimes seats will be assigned as you can see here, with the odd seat as close as possible.
* You will always be seated amongst the home supporters.
* You will need to collect the football tickets from our agent´s office in the centre of Barcelona, BEFORE you go to the football match. The address, opening hours, and other important information you need will be included on the booking confirmation sent to your e-mail address. It can also be found on our site under CONTACT. NB. Please note there are different opening hours for FC Barcelona and RCD Espanyol.
On the adjacent tab you can see more about the seating and categories you can book for your football match.
VIP BALCONY SHORT SIDE + LONG SIDE:
The VIP Balcony Category ticket includes access to the Berlin Lounge where drinks and canapés are served before and after the game. Please note a dress code applies for VIP Balcony tickets: No shorts, sandals, away team shirts, FC Barcelona shirts or scarves are allowed inside the Berlin Lounge.
VIP Players Zone:
The VIP Players Zone Category ticket includes access to the VIP lounge room (Avantllotja d’Honor) where drinks and canapés are served 1:30 h before kick-off. Please note that a dress code applies for VIP Balcony tickets: No shorts, sandals, away team shirts, FC Barcelona shirts and scarves are allowed inside the Lounge.
CATEGORY 1 PREMIUM:
"Tribune", 1st, 2nd and 3rd ring & "Lateral", 1st and 2nd ring
"Tribune", 1st, 2nd and 3rd ring on the sides
"Lateral", 1st and 2nd on the sides
"Lateral" 3rd and 4th ring
Short Side 1st and 2nd ring
Short Side 3rd ring, Lower
Short Side 3rd ring, Higher
*For Category 4 and 5 some seats can have restricted views of the pitch and some seats are allocated high up on Camp Nou.
CATEGORY SIGHTSEEING Camp Nou and Museum Tour : The Category Camp Nou and Museum tour is a separate ticket for the very popular tour at the Camp Nou. A commentary in English is available through headsets, supplied at the start of the tour. You will see parts of the stadium not normally shown on TV, such as the changing room for opponents, press room and being so near the benches and field you can almost touch them. There will be many photo opportunities throughout the tour. The tour finishes at the FC Barcelona Museum where you can see many of the trophies the club has won during the years! Then you head to the Official Megastore where you can buy all sorts of souvenirs, scarves and even a personalised FC Barcelona jersey with either your own name on the back, or the name of your favourite player!
The ticket is valid for one visit only on a day of your choice and time, the ticket can be picked up at our agent’s office together with your match day ticket. By buying your tickets here you will avoid any queues prior to the start of the tour.
PLEASE NOTE: The tour is not included in the match ticket! The tour is closed on MATCH DAY!
Opening times for the Tour:
Monday to Saturday from 10:00 to 17:30.
Sunday and bank holidays from 10:00 to 13:30.
Closed match day, day before a Champions League match, 25/12, 1/1 and 6/1.
Print out voucher
Les Corts, Collblanc
7, 15, 43, 67, 68, 74, 75, L12, L50, L60
Camp Nou, Avinguda Aristides Maillol, Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.