FC Barcelona vs Getafe SUN, 10 FEB 2013, 12:00
FC Barcelona vs
SUN, 10 FEB 2013,
12:00, Camp Nou
* The final date and time are confirmed 4-10 days prior to the match date. If in doubt please check the club website.
* You will NEVER get any single seats. You will always get seats next to your friends, right in front or right behind your friends if you book together. This is our guarantee from us to you!
* You will always be seated among the home supporters.
* You will need to collect the football tickets at our agent in the central part of Barcelona, BEFORE you go to the football match. Address, opening hours etc. appears on the booking confirmation sent to your e-mail address, and can also be found on our site under CONTACT. NB. Please note there are different opening hours for FC Barcelona and RCD Espanyol.
* Please, read the following Terms and conditions carefully, before you complete your booking.
Below you can see more about the seating and categories you can book for your football match.
From £ 37
CATEGORY GOLD : In the price for a GOLD Category ticket you will have great seats along the touch line and have access to the Directors Lounge where there will be drinks and canapés before the match, at half time and after the game. Please note that there is a dress code for Gold tickets: No Jeans, Shorts, FC Barcelona shirts and scarves are allowed inside Directors Lounge.
CATEGORY SILVER : Within the price for a Silver Category ticket you have access to Sponsors Lounge where there will be drinks and canapés before and after the game. Please note that there is a dress code for Silver tickets: No Jeans, Shorts, FC Barcelona shirts and scarves are allowed inside Sponsors Lounge.
CATEGORY 1 and 2 : Long side (touch line) tickets.
CATEGORY 3 : For Category 3 some of the seats are close to the pitch behind the goal. These seats might have partly restricted or restricted view of the pitch because of the fence, the goal and/or cameras.
CATEGORY 4 and 5 : For Category 4 and 5 tickets some of the seats can have restricted views of the pitch and all seats are allocated high up on Camp Nou.
CATEGORY SIGHTSEEING Camp Nou and Museum Tour :
The Category Camp Nou and Museum tour is a separate ticket for the very popular tour at the Camp Nou. You will be given an English commentary through your headset, which will be supplied to you at the start of the tour. You will be shown parts of the stadium not normally shown on TV such as the changing room for opponents, press room and being so near the benches and field you can almost touch them. All through the tour there will be many photo opportunities. The tour finishes at the FC Barcelona Museum where you can see many of the trophies the club has won during the years! Then you can go straight to the Official Megastore where you can buy all sorts of souvenirs, scarves and your personal FC Barcelona jersey with either your own name on the back, or the name of your favourite player!
The ticket is valid for one visit only on a day of your choice and time, the ticket can be picked up at our agent’s office together with your match day ticket. By buying your tickets here you will avoid any queues prior to the start of the tour.
PLEASE NOTE: The tour is not included in the match ticket! The tour is closed on MATCH DAY!
Opening times for the Tour:
Monday to Saturday from 10:00 to 17:30.
Sunday and bank holidays from 10:00 to 13:30.
Closed match day, day before a Champions League match, 25/12, 1/1 and 6/1.